Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FASHION ALERT:GENETIC DENIM


Jessica Alba wears Genetic Denim’s “Rocky” vest in Fray while out in Los Angeles on April 9th

Drew Barrymore wears Genetic Denim’s “Shane” in Zinc while out in Los Angeles on April 5th

 Kate Hudson wears Genetic Denim’s “Shane” in Cloud while arriving at LAX on April 4th
The question is ''Who rocked the Genetic denim brand the best"? I would have to say I love the way Jessica Alba styled the denim vest layering it with the scarf. I am also loving the maxi skirt she rocked with it. Jessica Alba is one of my favorite celebs that  I love to see  on her casual days , because her outfits is always relateable  to anyone from  mature women  to a stylish teenager . Whether it's strolling in the park or going food shopping Genetic Denim is very stylish and seem like the perfect fit for any woman.