Thursday, September 9, 2010

FASHION FIGHTS CANCER AT THE AUDI FORUM IN NYC

Model Camilla Barungi from Project Runway


www.A-Apothecary.com
Me and stylist Jeremy Williams

I was once told that fashion has no purpose, well here's living proof of it's miraculous wonders! I attended a very high profile charity/trunk show event. The event took place at the Audi-forum. My  favorite designer was Karen Miller, who designed the orange dress (on the left) accessorized with purple flowers. I also met stylist Jeremy Williams (in the picture on the far right at the bottom)  who styled this event and  has done previous shows such as Donna Karan for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Zink magazine sponsored this event, which was very organized and filled with prestigious designers. Overall  I really liked this event and consider this event the best of the summer...Glamour Gurl In and Out!