Monday, February 6, 2012

FASHION ALERT:WE LOVE JASON WU FOR TARGET LOOK BOOK



Gilded glam society favorite accessory from the Jason Wu collection
  I am in love with JASON WU for target collection. The collaboration was way  better put together than the  H&M collab with versace. I think this is the perfect line for spring wear .This season will definitely be about colors that ''POP'' , and the innovative designer knew that making his point clear  using colors like red and even a very soft baby blue. I adore every single  piece from Jason Wu . My fav bag is the black and white tote shown above. Usually when designers make a collaboration with departmental stores it may look cheesy, however the jason wu for target  is far from it. At a time of recession you want that expensive look for an inexpensive price.I encourage my readers to head to target for this fashion phenomena.