Friday, July 29, 2011

Designer Spotlight:Eminent Fash Interview with Gilded Glam Society

Eminent Fash by Larissa Muehlder  





1.)How long have you been designing clothes?
Larissa : I’ve been designing since 2007 but Eminent Fash was launched in 2009.

2.)Who is one of your biggest clients?


Larissa: I’ve styled for many clients and I like to consider all my clients as a big clients.

3.)What does Eminent Fash mean to you?


Larissa: Eminent Fash means of high rank in station and quality, and to be distinguished, as well as standing out among others. My goal every season is to create new and innovative designs to capture the appeal of every woman and young lady while staying true to my design astethic.

4.)What kind of lifestyle does Eminent Fash pertain to?(red carpet,couture,urban etc)


Larissa : Eminent Fash is a Pret a Porter brand (Ready to Wear)but can also be worn on the red carpet.

5.)Where does your inspiration come from?


Larissa: I always find it difficult to answer this question because everything inspires me. I'm inspired by everyday life, people and situations. My last collection was designed based on a feeling. I thought about what I would like to wear on the perfect summer day, and came up with the soft tones and intricate silhouettes of Spring 2011.

6.)Which celebrity/celebrities would you like to see in eminent fash?


Larissa: So far I’ve styled Kat De Luna but it would be a pleasure to style Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and Rihanna, because they are fashion forward artists. I love that they promote female empowerment in their music and I respect the way these women carry themselves with elegance and are never afraid to express their personalities through their wardrobe.

7.)What have you accomplished so far with your line?(fashion shows etc)


Larissa: Eminent Fash has been showcased in numerous fashion shows in several New York City Universities, which were mostly done to help charitable organizations. My line has showcased shows in colleges like Plattsburgh, LaGuardia, Berkley, and Stony Brooke just to name a few. I have also held shows at Lofts & Clubs including Drom, Canal Room, Empire Lounge, Hiro Ballroom, Carnival at Bowlmore, the Tribeca lounge and the list continues.

8.)What's your future goals for Eminent Fash?


Larissa: I plan on getting Eminent Fash in more stores nation wide to better serve my clients.


9.)What advice would you give for inspiring fashion designers?


Larissa: Trust in your designs and never copy. There’s already one of them, the world needs one of you.

10.)Where can we find Eminent Fash?




Online www.EminentFash.com



Pulse Concept 


358 Livingston St

Brooklyn Ny, 11217

(347) 725-3923




The Wagon

1214 Union St

Brooklyn NY, 11225

347-529-2030