Thursday, September 16, 2010

FASHION WEEK:SAINT WOBIL




















I was very happy to have attended the Saint Wobil  high profile fashion event by designer Darius at Studio 450. The couture designer's gowns left me speechless. I must say his collection is the Alexander Mcqueen finale collection mixed with modern day ballroom. The pieces are fit for a queen. My favorite is the red dress with the mesh (see above on the left, next to the Nigerian designer). The white dress on the right would be a perfect wedding gown. The gown is exceptional and should be featured in top magazines such as the W magazine. The designer also showed his sophisticated mens wear. This collection was the best I have seen all fashion week, and could clearly see his creative instincts. hard work. and dedication shine through his works. Hands down, I give the collection five stars! Glamour Girl In And Out!